Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ubisoft Explains Why a Japanese Assassin's Creed Probably Won't Happen

Nope. No ninjas any time soon.
For years fans have been clamoring for an Assassin's Creed game in Feudal Japan. Unfortunately, that dream may never be realized. 

Creative Director for Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed III Alex Hutchinson spoke with Total Xbox, explaining how an Assassin's Creed in Feudal Japan would be too familiar. "Feudal Japan would work as an Assassin's game, for sure, but I feel like it would start to look like 'oh, have I played this?' You know what I mean - 'oh, I've been a ninja before, I've been a samurai before'," said Hutchinson. Personally, I just want a game based on The Fall comic line (19th Century Russia!).

For more news on Xbox One, Assassin's Creed and gaming news today, stay tuned to The Jesters Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment