Hello and welcome to the Gamers Source, your destination for gaming information. A mysterious trademark could be hinting at a WB Games streaming service. So, without further ado, the news:
- Another Publisher Streaming Service? - A recent trademark may hint at WB Games creating it's own streaming service similar to EA Access. 'WB Play' has been trademarked for "audio and video broadcasting services" and "entertainment services".
This is what most people were afraid of when EA Access was announced. It's exciting to get these services, especially if you are an avid consumer of that particular publisher, but the fear is that as the amount of services increase and the amount of people who sign up for these services increase that these publishers will start releasing these games for their services only, requiring players to pay for every service to get every game. Only time will tell, but this is not a trend I am personally excited to see pop up.
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 game information has been revealed, including story and gameplay details.
- A new Peggle game is already in development.
- The Destiny servers are now live.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing will be making it's way to Xbox One.
- Shiny Gengar will be available for players to download from GameStop next month.
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new release date for June 2nd of next year.
- A new PS3 bundle will launch this holiday and includes Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and the Sly Cooper Collection.
- The US Military is using Xbox 360 controllers to control prototype lasers due to familiarity with the troops.
- Ubisoft has confirmed the Assassin's Creed: American Saga collection for PS3 and Xbox 360.