Thursday, March 1, 2012

UPDATE: Gaming New Year's Resolutions

IGN.com is pretty much my go to site for gaming, and they posted this interesting article about gaming New Year's resolutions. I have decided to complete this check list and adding a few rules of my own:

UPDATE: Resistance is Complete! Sorry 7 Little Words, You're Coming!

UPDATE: Monster Dash is Complete! Expect the review out soon. Next up, 7 Little Words!!!!

1. Play a Game Out of your Comfort Zone: 7 Little Words by Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.
2. Play a Game With a Cutesy Art Style:
3. Play a Game That's Critically Diverse: Resistance: Burning Skies by Nihlistic (review here)
4. Play a Game a Little Under the Radar:
5. Play a Casual Game: Monster Dash by Halfbrick

ORIGINAL:

1.The game must be played to completion (if completion is possible) or a minimum of 5 hours
2.Each resolution must be a unique game, so no one game can cover more than one of the resolutions
3.Each Game must be played on a separate consoles

I will keep my games posted and give my ideas, updating with each new game added and completed. SO here's the beginning:

No comments:

Post a Comment